Code Of Conduct
In order for Seven Peaks Festival to be a successful annual event, we expect guests to behave in a manner that is respectful to other guests, staff and emergency service providers; to be good neighbors to those who live and work in the area; to be kind and helpful to each other; and to obey laws and Festival rules including those that pertain to illegal drugs, marijuana and alcohol. Uncooperative or persistent offenders will be removed from the venue and their wristbands will be revoked. As circumstances warrant, the offender may be arrested. Specific information is available on the festival "FAQ" page.
- Camping within Creekside VIP Camping Area near the creek (closet to the venue!)
- Access to exclusive Creekside only showers, running sinks, & flushable toilets
- Access to "Somewhere On A Beach"
- Roomier sites – Approx site size: 30’x50′
- Generators are welcome – there are no power hookups at the festival
- Each person camping must also have a festival wristband in order to camp
Campgrounds close Monday, September 3, 2018 at 12:00PM MDT