Code Of Conduct
In order for Seven Peaks Festival to be a successful annual event, we expect guests to behave in a manner that is respectful to other guests, staff and emergency service providers; to be good neighbors to those who live and work in the area; to be kind and helpful to each other; and to obey laws and Festival rules including those that pertain to illegal drugs, marijuana and alcohol. Uncooperative or persistent offenders will be removed from the venue and their wristbands will be revoked. As circumstances warrant, the offender may be arrested. Specific information is available on the festival "FAQ" page.
ALL Deluxe Tents are priced based upon bedding chosen below, plus applicable fees
One (1) Deluxe Tent with all the amenities including:
- Exclusive access to air-conditioned, flushable restrooms
- Access to showers private to Creekside area
- Power in every tent to charge your devices
- Access to Creekside Lounge area with comfy furniture, yard games, snacks and morning coffee
- Parking for one vehicle
- Community gas grill available for use
- Access to "Somewhere On A Beach"
- Each person camping must also have a festival wristband in order to camp
Deluxe Tents are designed for 2, 3, or 4 guests maximum depending on the option selected below. Additional guests will not be permitted.
Campgrounds close Monday, September 3, 2018 at 12:00PM MDT